As if guacamole could get any better, we say that it CAN. When you sear your avocados, it adds an entire new level of flavor that is out of this world!
See how to sear avocados HERE
- 4 Seared Avocados
- 1/2 c diced red onion
- 1/2 c diced Roma tomatoes (seeds & juice removed)
- 1/2 c corn kernals (frozen or fresh)
- 1 jalapeno, diced (veins & seeds removed)
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 c cilantro, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 2 small limes
- 1 t sea salt
- 1 t Tajin
Coarsely mash seared avocados in a large bowl, leaving some chunks. Add all remaining ingredients, then stir gently to maintain the texture of the avocados. Combine thorougly and enjoy!